Use the order form below to purchase a Respondus 4.0 Single-User License.
- Online-Only Special Price: $79
- Standard License: $149
Note: The "Online-only Special Price" is for automated credit card purchases made from this website. Limit one purchase per credit card name/number per month. Additional licenses can be purchased at the standard price.
Note for students: this is not Respondus LockDown Browser and is not a student application used for taking online exams. Contact your instructor to obtain the correct download link for LockDown Browser.
To purchase a permanent Activation Password for a single-user license of Respondus, you must first download the Respondus software and obtain the "Product ID#" that displays on the opening screen. The Product ID# is needed in order to process your online order for a Respondus Activation Password.
Please note the following:
- Respondus runs on Windows 10, 8, 7.
- Although Respondus, Inc. may choose to provide e-mail support long after you purchase the software, we only promise to provide you e-mail support for the first 30 days that follow your purchase (3 incidence limit).
- A "single-user" license does not permit you to have the software running on more than one computer simultaneously. Click here for information on installing Respondus on a second computer for personal use. (For information on campus-wide licenses: Click here for higher ed, click here for K-12.)
- Since we offer a free 30-day trial period for this software, we don't provide refunds except under special circumstances. Please be sure that you want to purchase a permanent Activation Password before you place an order.
Respondus, Inc. offers secure and encrypted payments through PayPal, which also accepts most major credit cards. All prices are in U.S. dollars. All orders are subject to the Respondus License Agreement.
If you want to (1) fax a credit card order to us, (2) purchase multiple Respondus activation passwords using a purchase order, or (3) purchase an activation password by mailing us a check, use the standard order form.
Questions about the status of an order should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical support questions see our support resources. Our goal is to respond to e-mail inquiries within one business day.