Privacy Center Overview
The privacy of your personal information is important to us. We are committed to providing you with an experience with all our products and services that is safe, secure, and trustworthy.
Our Privacy Principles
- Collect as little personal information as possible. We aim to collect only the personal information needed to ensure we can offer excellent products and services.
- Be transparent with the information we collect. We want our users to understand what information Respondus collects and what we plan to do with it.
- Limit the sharing of customer information. We limit the sharing of customer information and provide our users with visibility into the few situations where personal information may be shared or disclosed to organizations outside of Respondus.
- Build and maintain safe products & services. We work hard to provide users with a safe and trustworthy place to interact with Respondus, our services, and our partners. Security is always a top priority when it comes to gathering, storing and using personal data.
- Allow users to easily contact us. Our company is built upon trust and relationships with users. Whether your concern is related to privacy, security, or a service we offer, a real person from our staff will respond to you in a prompt manner.
Privacy Across Respondus Applications and Services
- Respondus 4.0
- StudyMate Campus
- LockDown Browser
- Respondus Monitor
- Respondus Test Bank Network
Jurisdiction specific privacy information is available from the links below:
Personal information may also be gathered by Respondus in other ways, such as when a user obtains technical support or interacts with our sales team. Privacy information about these services and interactions is also available: