Instructor Training: LockDown Browser & Respondus Monitor
This comprehensive training webinar is intended for instructors who plan to use LockDown Browser and/or Respondus Monitor with online exams. The session provides a detailed demonstration of both applications, including enhancements that make Respondus Monitor even more effective and easy to use.
- Friday, May 29 at 12 pm ET (9 am PT)
- Tuesday, June 2 at 1 pm ET (10 am PT)
- Wednesday, June 3 at 2 pm ET (11 am PT)
- Thursday, June 4 at 3 pm ET (12 pm PT)
- Wednesday, June 10 at 2 pm ET (11 am PT)
- Tuesday, June 16 at 1 pm ET (10 am PT)
- Thursday, June 18 at 4 pm ET (1 pm PT)
- Wednesday, June 24 at 1 pm ET (10 am PT)
- Friday, June 26 at 12 pm ET (9 am PT)
- Tuesday, June 30 at 2 pm ET (11 am PT)
- Wednesday, July 8 at 2 pm ET (11 am PT)
Check back here for updates as additional sessions will be added in July and August.
Respondus 4.0 and the Test Bank Network: Quickly Create Online Exams
Find out how Respondus 4.0 allows you to create and manage exams that can be printed to paper or published directly to your LMS, and how the Test Bank Network enables instructors to create online tests from official publisher test banks.
I was thoroughly captured with your presentations - they were informative and to-the-point. Thank you so much for offering these webinars.
Central Georgia Technical College