Instructor Training: LockDown Browser & Respondus Monitor
This comprehensive training webinar is intended for instructors who plan to use LockDown Browser and/or Respondus Monitor with online exams. The session provides a detailed demonstration of both applications, including enhancements that make Respondus Monitor even more effective and easy to use.
- Wednesday, August 5 at 2 pm ET / 11 am PT
- Friday, August 7 at 2 pm ET / 11 am PT
- Tuesday, August 11 at 3 pm ET / 12 pm PT
- Wednesday, August 12 at 12 pm ET / 9 am PT
- Thursday, August 13 at 1 pm ET / 10 am PT
- Tuesday, August 18 at 12 pm ET / 9 am PT
- Thursday, August 20 at 3 pm ET / 12 pm PT
- Friday, August 21 at 12 pm ET / 9 am PT
- Monday, August 24 at 2 pm ET / 11 am PT
- Tuesday, August 25 at 1 pm ET / 10 am PT
- Thursday, August 27 at 2 pm ET / 11 am PT
Quickly Create Online Exams: Respondus 4 and the Test Bank Network
Find out how Respondus 4 allows you to create and manage exams that can be printed to paper or published directly to your LMS, and how the Test Bank Network enables instructors to create online tests from official publisher test banks.