The StudyMate Author 2.5.6.00 patch is only intended for those who already installed StudyMate Author 2.0 or 2.5. You do not have to apply earlier patches before applying the StudyMate Author 2.5.6.00 patch. In addition, all patches are immediately incorporated into the full installation programs that are available from this website, so it's not necessary to apply a patch if you have downloaded and installed the latest installation program from this website. A detailed list of the issues related to this patch appears at the bottom of this page.
The quickest and easiest way to download and apply the 2.5.6.00 patch is to start StudyMate Author, go to the "Help" menu, select "Check for Update," and then click "Get Update."
If you prefer, though, you may also download the appropriate version of the patch from the links below. Once the patch is downloaded, double-click the file to run a short unzip process that replaces the original StudyMate.exe file.
Download StudyMate Author 2.5.6.00 Patch — Single-User Version
Download StudyMate Author 2.5.6.00 Patch — Campus-wide Version
The StudyMate Author 2.5.6.00 patch includes these features:
- Fix for single-item previews
- Added support for a new Campus-wide licensing system
The patch also includes all fixes and enhancements from previous StudyMate Author patches, including:
- Fix for security error during update in Windows 10
- Support for Blackboard Learn 9.1 Q4 2016
- Support for Blackboard SaaS
- Fixes for detecting Blackboard Learn 9.1 October 2014 (SP 16)
- Support for Blackboard Learn 9.1 Q4 2015 (SP 17)
- Fix for error when inserting images in the editor
- Blackboard Learn, updated authentication and course list support for SP 14 and SP 15