1) Locate and review the license administrator welcome email for LockDown Browser and Respondus Monitor.
2) Log into the Administrator Area of Respondus.com. Use the login credentials provided with the welcome email and go to: Respondus.com > Customer Login > LockDown Browser & Respondus Monitor Product Area
3) Review the Administrator Guides for both LockDown Browser and Respondus Monitor (available from the Administrator Area mentioned above).
4) Create a server profile for your LMS server, following the directions in the Administrator Guide for LockDown Browser
6) Install the LockDown Browser LTI or plugin to the LMS using the directions in the Administrator Guide
7) Select “Click here to test the integration” to ensure everything is working correctly.
8) Communicate information to instructors and trainers, as described in the Administrator guide. Be sure to explain where they will find the LockDown Browser Dashboard in the LMS, and provide the unique URL to be used by students for downloading and installing LockDown Browser. Respondus is offering daily training webinars for instructors and staff on LockDown Browser and Respondus Monitor.