Publisher Test Banks Made Easier
If you use a textbook with your course, there’s a good chance the publisher provides a test bank to go with it. The prewritten questions are a huge time saver, that’s for sure. But the time-savings shouldn’t stop there.
To create online exams and learning activities from publisher test banks, there’s no faster way than to use the Respondus Test Bank Network. The test banks are in a ready-to-use Respondus 4.0 format, so the time needed to select questions and get everything published to your online course is minimal.
The Respondus Test Bank Network includes the official test banks for dozens of the leading publishers in higher education. New titles are added all the time, with test banks for over 5,100 titles currently available. Here are a few titles that were recently added:
• Pharmacology for Nursing Care, 8e by Lehne (Elsevier Inc.)
• Multinational Finance: Evaluating Opportunities, Costs, and Risks of Operations, 5e by Butler (John Wiley & Sons)
• General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry, 6e by Stoker (Brooks/Cole, Cengage Learning)
• Cultural Anthropology, 3e by Bonvillian (Pearson)
• Macroeconomics, 6e by Burda & Wyplosz (Oxford University Press)
• Genetics: Analysis & Principles, 4e by Brooker (McGraw-Hill)
Search for Test Banks
If you use Respondus 4 or StudyMate, it takes three simple steps to request a test bank from the publisher.
1. Search the Respondus Test Bank Network
2. Select the textbook you’ve adopted for the course
3. Fill out and submit the online request form
Within a few days, the publisher will validate the request and send you (the instructor) an email containing a file code and password. Enter the code and password from within Respondus 4.0 and you’ll have immediate access to the test bank questions.
To learn more about using the Respondus Test Bank Network with Respondus, watch a brief demo movie.